Speech Pathology Service
Clinic and Home Visit Service Available
Welcome to Step Right Health, We offer the following services by appointment:
What does speech pathologist do*
Speech pathologists, also called speech therapist, can support children and their carers to build communication and monitor children’s communication development.
Speech pathologists can work with you to:
- evaluate how much children can understand and express
- create a communication friendly environment
- support children with additional communication needs
Speech pathologists can also provide therapy to help children with:
- understanding and using pictures, symbols, signs, gestures, speech
sounds, words and sentences
- taking turns and making eye contact
- building skills for later reading and spelling
- stuttering, voice and feeding difficulties.
Talk to a speech pathologist today
Don’t ‘Wait and See’. Talk to a speech pathologist if you have concerns about your child’s communication development.